Should I renovate my swimming pool? As an inground swimming pool owner, this will be a question you must ask yourself. The reasons for an inground pool renovation are as varied as the individuals who own swimming pools. Whether you are considering an inground pool renovation as part of a landscaping project, a remodel or new construction Town and Country Pools is here to assist you with your inground pool renovation project.
The swimming pool contractors from Town and Country Pools say you do not have to wait for a “major” event such as a home or yard renovation project in order to start your inground pool renovation. Get started today!
Inground Pool Renovation
Before starting your inground pool renovation, it is best to talk with one of our experienced swimming pool contractors regarding your budget, needs and wants. Town and Country Pools swimming pool contractors will help you organize your thoughts and determine what is a necessity with your inground pool renovation project.
Things to consider:
- Swimming pool lighting enhances the safety of the swimming pool, especially if you swim at night. It also adds to the ambiance of your outdoor living space.
- Add a pool house or gazebo as these structures can serve as a basic pool changing area, for storage or as additional living space.
- Water features lend to the beauty and uniqueness of your swimming pool and the addition of a fountain or a rock waterfall adds a touch of elegance.
- New pool tiles, a new liner or an acid wash of the pool plaster will breathe new life into your pool.
- Want to extend the pool season? Add a pool heater.
- Want to cut back on the amount of chemicals you use? Add a salt water chlorination system.
- Is your equipment outdated and costing you a lot of money to operate? Invest in newer, energy-efficient models.
Let Town and Country Pools start your inground pool renovation project today. Contact us for more information.