- February 14, 2017 Town & Country Pool Builders answer the age old question…
When should you open your swimming pool?
Is there a specific date ... Read more
- March 19, 2015 Town & Country Pool Builders, serving DC, Virginia & Maryland answer the age old question, “When should I open (or close) my pool?”
Is there a time that is ideal for opening your swimming pool? Is there a specific date on the calendar by which your pool simply must be opened? ... Read more
- March 26, 2015 Virginia, DC & Maryland pool builders from Town & Country Pools offer pet pool safety tips
Sun and fun and swimming pools don’t have to be just the realm of the humans in your family! If you plan and prepare, your pets can enjoy the water with you — if they ... Read more
- April 12, 2015 Town & Country Pool builders, serving DC. Maryland & Virginia offer pool construction prep tips
The swimming pool construction season has likely been underway for several weeks now, or months, depending on where you live. If you have been wondering if you should make the leap into swimming pool ownership, now ... Read more
- April 20, 2015 Pool contractors serving DC, Maryland & Virginia offer pool construction advice
You’re doing it! This is the year you will become the envy of your friends and family and own your own swimming pool! Great! Now what?! You will want to look for a pool contractor who will perform the ... Read more
- May 6, 2015 Town & Country Swimming Pool builders explain pool cover benefits
Swimming pool covers perform double duty; keeping your pool free of leaves and debris and helping your pool
retain heat. Pools consume a lot of energy and because of that you should be diligent with pool cover usage.
Energy is lost mainly ... Read more