Town & Country Pool Builders, serving Maryland, DC & Virginia talk about concrete swimming pool cost.
Many customers want to know the cost of a family swimming pool is, naturally, one of the first questions that a potential swimming pool owner will ask. “What does a concrete swimming pool cost?” is typically one of the first questions we get when a customer calls our office.
Just as you can’t go to a realtor and ask, “What does a 1,000 square foot house cost?” it’s hard to come to a swimming pool contractor to ask the same question. Why? Because the answer to the cost of a pool or a home is going to be essentially the same, “It depends.” A pool contractor from Town and Country Pools could give you a “guestimate” on the price and could give you a price range. That is an excellent jumping off point, but there are myriad variables that go into a concrete swimming pool construction project.
For example, when thinking of pool prices, you need to consider:
Concrete Swimming Pool Questions
- First, how large you want your pool to be
- Second, deep you want it
- Next, in the yard you want it placed (if you need to move trees and plants or add dirt to level off the ground, that will add to the price)
- In addition, What kind of accessories do you want? Fountain? Waterfall? Sunshelves? Diving board? Slide? The list goes on
- Also, what kind of tile and coping do you want?
- Another question is do you want a deck?
- Importantly, Will you be landscaping around the pool?
- In addition, How about the outdoor living space? What do you want there?
- Also importantly, what kind of a filter do you want? Sand? DE?
- On the other hand, Will you want a heater?
- Next, will you use a salt chlorine generator or other cleaning method?
- Last, do you want a deep end and a shallow end? A beach entry?
How much will my concrete swimming pool cost?
You can certainly say to a pool contractor, “We have $70,000 to spend, how much pool can we get for that amount?” You can even ask, “Do you have a base price for what you see swimming pools costing in our area?” These are all questions that can get you an answer. However, be aware that until you have begun the process and answered a myriad of questions, there is no one answer to, “how much does a concrete pool cost?”. If you’re in the Maryland, DC or Virginia areas, Town & Country Pool Builders would love to help you design, build and maintain your luxury concrete pool. Contact us today for more information on where to start!