Residential Pool Service Assistant (Seasonal)
Compensation: $10-15 hourly
Employment Type: Temporary
We are currently seeking a Residential Pool Service Assistant (Seasonal) to join our team! You will be responsible for completing work orders and other required tasks.
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Test and balance water chemistry
- Brush, scoop and vacuum the pool, spa and/or water feature
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Maintain material and supply inventory
- Oversee work performed by outside contractors as necessary
- Previous experience in maintenance or other customer service related fields
- Familiarity with pool maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Monday – Friday start time is promptly at 7am till the day’s work orders have been complete. There will be overtime and some Saturdays may be required. Our seasonal maintenance assistants are responsible for assisting in all aspects of field operations.
About Town & Country Pools Inc
Town & Country Pools Inc., located in Springfield, VA. was founded in 1977 and over the last 40 years has completed over 2,600 custom residential swimming pool projects in the Northern Virginia/Maryland/Washington DC and surrounding communities.
Our emphasis on customer satisfaction and our commitment to quality continues to set us apart from our competition and has been the driving force in the company’s national recognition as one of the premier pool builders in the country. We have continued to expand on our expertise in design and construction by offering a complete line of renovation and service offerings. Town & Country Pools, Inc. and each of our employees knows that our reputation has to be earned every day and that our customers are our best source of referrals.