Is 2014 the year you’re going to take the plunge and dive into swimming pool ownership? (puns intended!) If it is time to fulfill a dream you’ve had to have your own swimming pool, then swimming pool contractors in Virginia offer top ten tips for deciding whether you’re truly ready for pool ownership! Keep in mind that autumn is the ideal time to begin researching a pool project and to even have the project started — as long as you don’t live in an area of the country in which the ground experiences a deep freeze which could make for difficulties in excavation.
The swimming pool builders from Town & Country Pools have put together a top ten list of why you need a pool for your family and here they are:
- It’s a gift that keeps on giving. Unlike many gifts you give your family, a swimming pool is one that gives back year after year and offers unprecedented family bonding time.
- Relaxation is a priority in your life. There is no better place to relax and unwind than by swimming or spending time floating on a raft in your very own swimming pool.
- It’s a great place to read while rejuvenating. Anyone who owns a swimming pool will tell you that sitting in a comfortable chair next to the swimming pool offers a taste of serenity you just can’t get anywhere else.
- You want a perfect tan. Having immediate access to a swimming pool in your backyard means you can rest, relax and get a beautiful tan.
- A swimming pool balances your life. When you come home from a long day at work or school, there’s nothing quite as inviting as a dip in the swimming pool. You can either relax or swim laps as a way to work off the stress of the day.
- Ultimate enjoyment spot. Once you’ve worked with your swimming pool builder to construct the pool of your dreams, you’ll find it quickly becomes the focal part of many family’s lives.
- Enjoyment in your backyard. What are you waiting for? You and your children deserve a swimming pool in your backyard and there is no time like the present.
- Your own personal fashion statement. If you are known for your unique sense of style then having your own swimming pool is one of the largest statements you can make. From the pool design to the landscaping of your outdoor living space, it’s a perfect spot to let your style shine through.
- Every home deserves a swimming pool. It’s a great place to not only relax but to entertain friends and family.
- Accessorize. Accessorize. Accessorize. If you already have a swimming pool but are looking to do something different to upgrade it, consider adding an outdoor kitchen or a pool cabana or a gazebo.
If you already have a swimming pool, this might be the ideal time of year to consider a pool remodel or renovation project — talk with your contractor and ask him what are some “must do” items and then add those to your “want to do” items and see where the project takes you!