Plan for your 2016 swimming pool project
Town & Country Pool Builders, serving Virginia, Maryland & DC offer top ten checklist for 2016 pool ownership
2016 is coming more quickly than you can imagine and when you’re planning to be a swimming pool owner in 2016, there is no time like the present to begin researching and talking with a pool contractor about your family’s pool project. The swimming pool builders from Town & Country Pools, serving the Maryland and Virginia areas, say this is the ideal time of year to consider your swimming pool project because pool contractors are in a typical slow season and if you start now, you will have a fully functional pool ready when summer makes it way to our area next year.
The swimming pool contractors from Town & Country have put together this check list of reasons why your family might want to own a pool (feel free to add your own reasons!):
- Unlike many gifts you give your family, a swimming pool will continue to give for the decades that you own it. A swimming pool is a great place to continually build family memories.
- You need and want time to relax and you know that swimming is a great way to get that relaxation. With your own pool you won’t have to fight the crowds to get to a crowded beach.
- Owning a swimming pool gives you a great place to simply sit outside and sip an adult beverage and read a book and enjoy nature.
- It’s a great place to get a tan. While we recommend using sunblock, there are those sun worshipers who cannot get enough of a golden brown tan and having your own pool gives you a place to get one.
- There’s nothing like a quick dip in the pool when you get home from work and before you begin cooking dinner. Swimming laps is a great way to get in shape and work off the stresses of the day.
- You have an idea in your mind of the perfect pool and cannot wait to work with your pool builder to make it a reality. You will find your dream pool will become the focal point of your life.
- Get in shape in a way that won’t put any stress on your bones and joints. Swimming with the kids is just fun and they will get in shape without even realizing it!
- Your pool will help you to show off your own unique fashion style.
- It’s a great place to relax and entertain. With a pool you have the elements of a ready-made party.
- Upgrade and update your current pool. If you already have a pool but are looking to upgrade, add an outdoor kitchen or a pool cabana or a gazebo or a hot tub or spa in one end of the pool.
Now is the perfect time to begin the discussions with us to help you realize the pool of your dreams.
Featured Inground Pool Projects
Town & Country Pools is a premier inground swimming pool installer specializing in custom inground pool, hot tub, and infinity edge swimming pool designs. Town & Country pools is Maryland, Northern Virginia, & Washington DC's premier luxury inground pool builder.