How to choose a swimming pool project
Swimming pool contractors, serving DC, Virginia and Maryland offer 5 ways to choose your pool project
Are you going to have a swimming pool constructed this summer? If you have decided, and budgeted for a new pool project, now would be the ideal time to start meeting with the swimming pool contractors from Town & Country Pool Builders to begin investigating your potential project.
Here are five items to consider before making an appointment with your potential swimming pool contractor:
- An in-ground pool adds value to your lifestyle and your property! An in-ground pool is also an investment that, if properly cared for, will last a lifetime.
- What type of space do you have available to devote to your pool project? What are the zoning requirements in your area for swimming pools? If your space is limited you may want to consider a lap pool as these long, narrow bodies of water are ideal for smaller yard spaces.
- The choices for size, shape and materials can be mind boggling! When it comes to your in-ground pool, the options are almost endless when it comes to choosing a pool to complement your yard and environment. You will need to choose color, shape and style and that is what helps to make your swimming pool as unique as you and your family are! You will also need to determine if you want a gunite pool, vinyl liner pool or a fiberglass model.
- A pool construction project can take up to four weeks — depending on weather and ground conditions and the construction material you’ve chosen.
- With proper care and maintenance, these pools can truly last an entire lifetime!
Take time, gather facts, ask questions and begin the process of researching your 2016 swimming pool construction!
Featured Inground Pool Projects
Town & Country Pools is a premier inground swimming pool installer specializing in custom inground pool, hot tub, and infinity edge swimming pool designs. Town & Country pools is Maryland, Northern Virginia, & Washington DC's premier luxury inground pool builder.