Maryland Pool Contractors say, Plan Your 2018 Swimming Pool Project Now!
Summer is over, and inground pool installers in Maryland and Virginia have breathing room and time and space on their construction calendars to start your 2018 swimming pool project. The swimming pool contractors at Town & Country Pool Builders say now is the best time to plan your 2018 swimming pool project.
Reasons to Own a Swimming Pool (Feel Free To Add Your Own)
- Unlike many gifts you give your family, a swimming pool will continue to give for the decades that you own it. A swimming pool is a great place to build family memories continually.
- You need and want time to relax, and you know that swimming is a great way to get that relaxation. With your own pool, you won’t have to fight the crowds to get to a crowded beach.
- Owning a swimming pool gives you a great place to just sit outside and sip an adult beverage and read a book and enjoy nature.
- It’s a great place to get a tan. While we recommend using sunblock, there are those sun worshipers who cannot get enough of a golden brown tan and having your own pool gives you a place to get one.
- There’s nothing like a quick dip in the pool when you get home from work and before you begin cooking dinner. Swimming laps is a great way to get in shape and work off the stresses of the day.
- You have an idea in your mind of the perfect pool and cannot wait to work with your pool builder to make it a reality. You will find your dream pool will become the focal point of your life.
- Get in shape in a way that won’t put any stress on your bones and joints. Swimming with the kids is just fun, and they will get in shape without even realizing it!
- Your pool will help you to show off your own unique fashion style.
- It’s a great place to relax and entertain. With a pool, you have the elements of a ready-made party.
- Upgrade and update your current pool. If you already have a pool but are looking to upgrade, add an outdoor kitchen or a pool cabana or a gazebo or a hot tub or spa in one end of the swimming pool.
Pre-planning Your 2018 Swimming Pool Project
When you’re in the pre-planning phase of your 2018 swimming pool project the first thing you need to do is to put together a budget for the entire construction project. This will include:
- The pool design
- The equipment
- Costs for ongoing cleaning and maintenance
- Increases in utility bills for running the pool equipment
- Planning for any landscaping or outdoor living space
Some things to consider for pool placement include, the entry point for either a hot tub or a swimming pool so it is easy for friends and family to access. Access to the swimming pool through the kitchen or family room is better than through your bedroom or other private home space.
Plan your 2018 Swimming Pool Project
When planning the pool placement, ask for a birds-eye view of the pool. This allows you to see how it will look in relation to the home and any other outbuildings you may have. Determine what trees or shrubs will be impacted, if any, by the placement of the swimming pool. You will also want to pay attention to the way in which the sun tracks across your yard throughout the day.
Swimming Pool Contractor
When looking for a swimming pool contractor, look for one who will help you navigate the maze of building permits that will be needed for your project. For safety and compliance reasons, every municipality has its own laws construction of swimming pools, fence requirements and yard/property line setbacks. Your pool builder will also work with utility companies to determine whether there are any buried utility lines.
Part of the placement of the pool will involve determining the slope of the land. The success of the project will hinge on water flowing away from the pool, not into it. Before construction, your builder will make certain there is enough space to maneuver in the backyard if there are any overhead wires.
Town And Country Pools
Pre-planning of your 2018 swimming pool project or hot tub construction project will help make the entire event go more smoothly and allow you to have a pool that your family will enjoy for years to come. If you start the pre-planning now, construction might be able to be started before the year is our and that means when 2018 rolls around you and your family will have a swimming pool that is swim-ready! Contact us today to get started on your 2018 swimming pool project.