Should you own a swimming pool?
Town & Country Pool Builders, offer a 10-point pool readiness list
Is it time to become a swimming pool owner this year? A pool is an asset to your home that increases its value and allow you access to a vacation spot right in your yard. The swimming pool builders from Town & Country Pools offer this 10-point checklist to help you make your decision on pool ownership this year:
- Unlike a family vacation, which is expensive and only lasts a week or two, a pool is something you will enjoy for months every year.
- Your swimming pool is a place to relax and unwind after a long day at work.
- It’s a mini vacation every time.
- Rest, relax and get a tan. We urge you to use sunscreen.
- A swimming pool balances your life
- Your pool will become the focal point of your family activities and is a great place to build memories.
- You work hard and you and your children deserve a swimming pool!
- Having a pool allows you to showcase your unique style, through the pool design to the landscaping, to the outdoor living space, let your fashion sense shine.
- It’s an entertainment hot spot.
- If you have a pool and want to upgrade, consider adding an outdoor kitchen, pool house, gazebo or water accessory.
Ask us about some “must do” items and add those to your “want to do” items and see where the pool project will take you!