Plan for your 2016 swimming pool project
Town & Country Pool Builders, serving Virginia, Maryland & DC offer top ten checklist for 2016 pool ownership
2016 is coming more quickly than you can imagine and when you’re planning to be a swimming pool owner in 2016, there is no time like the present to begin researching and talking with a pool contractor about your family’s pool project. The swimming pool builders from Town & Country Pools, serving the Maryland and Virginia areas, say this is the ideal time of year to consider your swimming pool project because pool contractors are in a typical slow season and if you start now, you will have a fully functional pool ready when summer makes it way to our area next year.
The swimming pool contractors from Town & Country have put together this check list of reasons why your family might want to own a pool (feel free to add your own reasons!):
- Unlike many gifts you give your family, a swimming pool will continue to give for the decades that you own it. A swimming pool is a great place to continually build family memories.
- You need and want time to relax and you know that swimming is a great way to get that relaxation. With your own pool you won’t have to fight the crowds to get to a crowded beach.
- Owning a swimming pool gives you a great place to simply sit outside and sip an adult beverage and read a book and enjoy nature.
- It’s a great place to get a tan. While we recommend using sunblock, there are those sun worshipers who cannot get enough of a golden brown tan and having your own pool gives you a place to get one.
- There’s nothing like a quick dip in the pool when you get home from work and before you begin cooking dinner. Swimming laps is a great way to get in shape and work off the stresses of the day.
- You have an idea in your mind of the perfect pool and cannot wait to work with your pool builder to make it a reality. You will find your dream pool will become the focal point of your life.
- Get in shape in a way that won’t put any stress on your bones and joints. Swimming with the kids is just fun and they will get in shape without even realizing it!
- Your pool will help you to show off your own unique fashion style.
- It’s a great place to relax and entertain. With a pool you have the elements of a ready-made party.
- Upgrade and update your current pool. If you already have a pool but are looking to upgrade, add an outdoor kitchen or a pool cabana or a gazebo or a hot tub or spa in one end of the pool.
Now is the perfect time to begin the discussions with us to help you realize the pool of your dreams.