- September 19, 2016 Design your swimming pool with tips from Town & Country Pool builders.
There are so many options available how do you design your swimming pool? Do you stick with traditional styles? Do you design a pool that reflects your unique style? Do you invest in a vanishing edge pool because you ... Read more
- September 3, 2013 You may have been the owner of a swimming pool for a while now, but you’re considering an upgrade but are not certain what you might want to do. How about having a spa installed either as a stand alone option or as a part of your existing swimming pool. ... Read more
- August 25, 2013 Even though summer is winding down, that doesn’t mean this isn’t the ideal time to begin the research necessary for a swimming pool project. Making the leap from “we think we want a swimming pool” to “signing on the dotted line,” may not be a straight path and will involve ... Read more
- August 15, 2013 Whether you grew up around water or are new to swimming pools and swimming pool ownership, families who have pools know that before they can help their children get into the water, they have to first become comfortable with the water themselves. It is truly never too late to learn ... Read more
- August 8, 2013 When deciding on what shape pool you would like to build in your backyard, there are a few factors to keep in mind:
We get asked all of the time if a rectangular pool is more expensive than a freeform (any shape other than a rectangle) pool. The simple answer is ... Read more
- August 5, 2013 If you own a “yard with a view” a stunning way to highlight that view is with an infinity edge, also known as a vanishing edge swimming pool. These designs make it appear that the pool has no edge and that the water is spilling over it. When you meet ... Read more