Monthly Archives: July 2014
Should you have a swimming pool? If you ask your children, chances are they will give you a resounding, “yes!” But, as an adult, you may need a bit more convincing, right? If you’re still on the fence about … taking the plunge… into swimming pool ownership, here are a few items to consider before you talk with a Maryland swimming pool contractor about fulfilling your pool ownership dreams.
The height of summer is when most people want to be swimming so if you’re thinking that next year will be the year you have your own swimming pool, now would be the time to talk with the swimming pool builders from Town & Country Pools and planning for an autumn swimming pool project.
Here are the top ten reasons you should have a swimming pool of your very own:
- Unlike many gifts you give your family, a swimming pool is one that gives back year after year and offers unprecedented family bonding time.
- There is no better place to relax and unwind than by swimming or spending time floating on a raft in your very own swimming pool.
- Anyone who owns a swimming pool will tell you that sitting in a comfortable chair next to the swimming pool offers a taste of serenity you just can’t get anywhere else.
- Having immediate access to a swimming pool in your backyard means you can rest, relax and get a beautiful tan.
- When you come home from a long day at work or school, there’s nothing quite as inviting as a dip in the swimming pool. You can either relax or swim laps as a way to work off the stress of the day.
- Once you’ve worked with your swimming pool builder to construct the pool of your dreams, you’ll find it quickly becomes the focal part of many family’s lives.
- You and your children deserve a swimming pool in your backyard and there is no time like the present.
- If you are known for your unique sense of style then having your own swimming pool is one of the largest statements you can make. From the pool design to the landscaping of your outdoor living space, it’s a perfect spot to let your style shine through.
- It’s a great place to not only relax but to entertain friends and family.
- If you already have a swimming pool but are looking to do something different to upgrade it, consider adding an outdoor kitchen or a pool cabana or a gazebo.
How many of these top ten items do you fall under? What are you waiting for!? Make your dreams of swimming pool ownership a reality.
Does your family want to spend its summer budget on an exotic vacation get away or invest it in a swimming pool that will delight the family for years to come? We’re betting you will go with a swimming pool of your very own rather than a vacation that will become a memory in less than a week! If your family loves vacation spots that feature swimming pools, spas and other water-based delights, then working with a Virginia swimming pool contractor can be a way to make that a dream come true every time you walk out of the back door of your home.
The high price of gasoline and airfare coupled with the cost of a hotel for a family vacation is making swimming pool ownership a more attractive solution. A swimming pool is an investment in fun and future enjoyment for decades!
Prior to talking with a potential swimming pool contractor you need to determine your budget for not only the construction itself, but the ongoing maintenance. After you have those numbers in mind, it’s time to talk with the swimming pool builders from Town & Country Pools about your project. Here are a few items to consider:
- Call a contractor to get a baseline idea on the price of an average swimming pool construction and what the utility bills may be. Remember, this will be a rough estimate as every pool construction is unique.
- Pad your pool budget by 10-15% for the price of the completed project. You just can’t plan for unexpected cost overruns.
- Get your financial ducks in order. Will you need to take out a loan? If so, give yourself a month or two before construction can begin. Does the pool builder you’re working with have access to financing? If not, talk with the bank you typically work with.
An investment in a pool building project is one that will offer you and your family years of swimming fun – it will be like a year-round vacation in your own backyard!